§1. General information
- This Cookies Policy (hereinafter referred to as “the Cookies Policy”) of the website flexioss.pl (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is addressed to users of the Website, and defines the type, scope, and methods of using cookies, and the rights and obligations of the user.
- The administrator of the cookies is Medical Inventi S.A., with its registered office in Lublin, at ul. Nałęczowska 14, 20-701 Lublin, KRS: 0000544357, NIP: 946-262-83-41, REGON: 060772285, share capital: PLN 239,930.20, paid in full, registration body: District Court for Lublin–Wschód in Lublin, with its registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (hereinafter referred to as “the Service Provider”).
§2. Collected information
- The user’s data is collected automatically when the user is browsing the Website. This data includes the IP address, domain name, browser type, and operating system type. This data can be collected using cookies and Google Analytics, and can be saved in server logs.
- The cookies referred to in item 1 are small text files sent to the user’s computer, or other end device when the user is browsing the Website. Cookies record the user’s preferences, which makes it possible to improve the quality of the services provided, the search results, and the accuracy of the information displayed, and to track the user’s preferences. The user may choose not to accept the cookies (or set the appropriate preferences for their use in the web browser they are using) by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser they are using.
- The Service Provider uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential files — files of key significance which enable users to navigate the Website and use its functionalities, such as accessing secure areas on the Website.
- Performance files — collect information about how users use the Website and which parts of the Website they visit the most often.
- Functional files — record the choices made by users (such as user name, language, or region where users are located).
- Google Analytics referred to in item 1 is a web analytics system which provides insight into Website traffic, used for marketing activities.
- Third party social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) may record information about the user, for example, when they click on the “Add” or “Like” button for a particular social media portal while browsing the Website. The Service Provider shall not control third parties or their actions. Information on social media sites is available on the aforementioned pages.
§3. Use of data
- The data provided by the user, or collected automatically, is used by the Service Provider for the purpose of:
- the proper functioning, configuration, security and reliability of the Website;
- monitoring the session;
- adapting the displayed information to the user’s preferences;
- analysing, generating statistics, researching, and auditing visits to the Website.
- Please send any additional questions and information related to this Cookies Policy to the Service Provider’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§5. Final provisions
- The rules defined in the Cookies Policy are governed by the Polish law.